martes, 7 de octubre de 2008

what's typical?... People from my city





♥ In general people from Tampico celebrated Valentine's Day giving gifts and hugs to them friends or going out with her/him significant other.

Most of the schools celebrate
this day with a big party and making interchange of gifts



There are many romantic spots that are perfect for Valentine's Day, or special places to propose to that special someone, people actually likes this holiday to get engaged or married.

My favorite activity on this day is pack a lunch, and drive to the beach
we are so lucky cuz we have a beach here :D
last year was what we did my bf and I ,
we spent a wonderful day,
he gave me a teddy bear (as usual) hihihi.



This year we celebrated with a party because on february 14th it's not just valentine's day it's also ♥ his birthday :D

I think another good option is to go to "La laguna del carpintero" because it's a very romantic place

or u can just go to eat something delicious at the restaurant "El Callejón de los Milagros"
Activity from my english book (2)
page 41


Have fun :D
kisses

(\ /)
( . .)
C(')(')
-------
♥Naye♥

No hay comentarios: