domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2008

Drive me crazy

pink heart with wings

Hii :DD
i am glad to writte this week
about the best movie ever :P
Drive me crazy
When I first heard that Melissa Joan Hart
was doing her first feature film,
I was pleased.
I actually like her show,
"Sabrina, The Teenage Witch"
I find her a good actress with a sweet nature. While watching "Drive Me Crazy"
I just love it :DD
It is the tipical teenager movie that I like most
Melissa plays Nicole Maris one of the more popular girls in her high school.
who gets her life turned upside down when her perfect date,
Brad, falls for a cheerleader from another school a month before the school's dance
she becomes desperate to not go to the school dance.

After recovering from the shock,
Nicole thinks about a good solution to save her reputation:
find a guy to appear like her bf and to take her to the dance with the hope that Brad get jealous with it
Nicole then hooks up with her next door neighbor Chase Hammondand
she changed him in her own image
while he's looking to make his ex gf Dulcie jealous too. However, both Nicole and Chase never expect that their falls in love with each other
I love the ending of this movie its so funny and sweet jejeje
if there is anyone that would like to watch it
just ask me I have it on my house



have fun
Naye

No hay comentarios: