domingo, 26 de octubre de 2008

Freaky Week!!

Pff a lot of things to do!! ; (
specially at school but
its my fault,
because I am presenting
2 subjects plus the fifth ones :/
and now we are on the period which teachers are asking for our final works.
It's sux u know... we havent enough time to do an excellent work like it has to be, for example this week I'd to deliver 3 final works besides exams aff :(
don’t get me wrong, I'm not complaining about it, I know that we just have few weeks of class so it must be hurry, I just wish I could have more time to do a better work =)


But well after all I enjoy this week, I have the chance to meet to my class mates a little bit more, starting for the last wednesday, our teacher Cañas took us to Cinepolis, we watch The Other Boleyn Girl
it was awesome I rlly enjoy this kind of movies ^^



Also yesterday was the party that Vaquero organized
we got a lot of fun (even if we went just few ppl)
it was great, we danced a lot and drank a little (just a little eeee :DDD) jejeje
I think the night's surprise was see to Karina and Vero, dancing and enjoying the party
I thought they dont like go to night clubs or things like that,
because most of the time they are very peaceful girls
but yesterday naaa i think it was a good way to lower our stress :D
and well today I am feeling tired, I've a lot of hw to do
;(
but tomorrow is the Halloween's party at school ;D
I am sure that we'll have some fun!

That's it =)
see yaa next week
kisses

Naye <3

No hay comentarios: