martes, 28 de octubre de 2008

Freaky week!! (fixed entry)

This entry has been corrected by my english teacher.

A lot of things to do!!
specially at school, but it's my fault
because i am taking 2 subjects plus the five of this semester.
Now we are in the period
in which teachers are asking for our final assignaments.
and we havent enough time to do an excellent work like it should be,
for example just on this week
i had to deliver 3 final assignments besides exams aff
dont get me wrong,
I'm not complaning about it,
I know we just have few weeks left so we must hurry,
I just wish i could have more time to do a better work, that's all.

But well after all I enjoyed this week,
I had the chance to get to know my classmates a little bit more,
starting last wednesday, Teacher Cañas took us to cinepolis to watch "The Other Boleyn Girl", it was an aweson movie, I like this kind of movies.

And yesterday we having the party that vaquero organized on Biblos,
we had a lot of fun (even if we went just a few students) it was great!!
we dance a lot and drank a little (just a little eeee)
The night's surprise was to see Karina and Vero,
dancing and enjoying the party,
I thought they didnt like going to night clubs,
because most of the time they are very unongoing girls but yesterday wow what a surprise jaja,
it was a good way to get the stress out :D
and well, today I am feeling tired, i have a lot of hw to do ;(
but tomorrow is the Halloween's party at school
I am sure that we'll have some fun

That's it
See ya next week
kisses
Naye

No hay comentarios: