viernes, 17 de octubre de 2008

Storytelling


One day I was taking a walk on the beach and stopped to look at the waves. Suddenly, I thought I saw something struggling in the water. It looked like a man who was having a trouble swimming. just then I reached for my glasses, and then remembered I'd left them at home. after that a big wave came, and the man was gone. At that moment,I ran as fast as I could to get the lifeguard. After that, we arrived back at the spot where I had seen the man. When the lifeguard looked through his binoculars, he said he didn't see a thing and I was pretty embarrassed. The next day, I bought a newspaper. There was an article about dolphins swimming near the shore.As soon as I read the article. I realized that I had seen a dolphin in the water-not a man,after that i went anywere without my glasses again.
Activity from my English book (3)
page 61

Our teacher asked us to post it, I think he wants to help us with our blog this week because sometimes we have no idea what to write about
I personally lovee to witte in my blog every week,
I feel I am learning a lot
this is really works to improve my English's
skills.

1 comentario:

Andres dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.