sábado, 15 de noviembre de 2008

My Hobbies

Today I feel a little bit sad,
the semester is about end
so this is my last entry for this year.
I rlly enjoyed write on my blog every week, It was good and it helps me to improve my english's skills =)


I actually have learned english of this way
writting on forums or things like that,
that's why i'm better on writting and reading than talking =/




On this last entry I wanna talk about my Hobbies.
One of the things that I enjoy more (some of my school mates already knows) is playing Tibia ajjaja
I have played for more than 2 years, it is actually a great game but it request a lot of time to work and sometimes becomes people addict to it, well it's not my case (atleast not now) I dont even got time to do my hw as I should,

so I prefer dont play it anymore, maybe on vacations, who knows, I think if I back to play it would be just because of my friends.





Another thing that I Enjoy to do is watching Anime and Beverlly Hills 90210
I can spent hours and hours sitting in a couch watching it, (im not a couch potato eh) the time runs so fast while I do it jejeje
















I like to dance a lot xDDD
the first thing that
i gonna do on my vacations is get in to Zumba's classes again.

And last but not less
I LOVEEE to spent my free time
with my baby and my friends
eheheh for example today
i'm going to the carnival yeee ;D
im so exciting jijiji

That's it
See you next year
A lot of kisses
Naye!!!
Btw: Thx teacher Cabrales I had learned a lot with ur classes and the blog ^^
I'm hopping u can be our English teacher again!! :D

No hay comentarios: