lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

Ideas that work



1.- Why do u think so many ppl turned down bowerman's idea?
Because his idea sounds crazy at first, I mean poured rubber into a waffle iron, and maybe he havent good skills on selling products

2.- Why do u think Smith's professor gave him a C on the project? I think because his project needs a lot of money to work and maybe his teacher wanted something more practical.

3.- Which idea has led to most imitations?
The Nike athletic shoes of course

4.- Do u have idea for new products or services?
Yes, I have 1

5.- What are they?
Well I would like that EVERYONE who has a phone or cell phone can set the option of a video call, that way u can see the person with who u are talking.

btw... I know that this idea is already able today, but is not so common, I think it's because is expensive, right?



Activity from my English book (5)
page 81

No hay comentarios: