martes, 11 de noviembre de 2008

That really bugs me

Dear sir or Madame

On july 16 my friends and I arrived at ur inn hoping to spend an enjoyable weekend. unfortunately, because of ur poor service, our weekend was a disaster. Since ur ad says "have a fabulous time or get ur money back,"I am requesting that u refund our money.

From the moment we arrived, there were problems with the service. first, a very unfriendly desk clerk couldn't find our reservation, After waiting almost half an hour, we were led by another unfriendly clerk to our room. The room, which had a view of a parking lot instead of the bay, had not yet been cleaned, so we found dirty towels on the beds and cigarette butts in the ashtrays. Tdespite these problems, none of ur employees apologized to us. This was not the weekend we had been looking forward to.

Serivice at ur inn was not always like this. My previous visits were always enjoyable because of the courteous service and clean rooms with beautiful views. Until things change at ur inn, I will never recommend it to anyone. I expect to receive my refund shortly.

sincerely urs,
Dale Tomas.


Activity from my English book (6)
page 89




Our teacher asked us to publish it in order to improve our writting.

No hay comentarios: